Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eir Base 18 month contract

Options
  • 29-09-2015 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭

I've just noticed you have me down on an 18 month contract from 4/15. I just want to check why and if it is relating to the eFibre upgrade I needed to take.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

RosieJoe wrote: »
    I've just noticed you have me down on an 18 month contract from 4/15. I just want to check why and if it is relating to the eFibre upgrade I needed to take.
    Hi RosieJoe, 

The 18 month contract is applied to all eFibre orders. 

Thanks

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

This was the free upgrade to eFibre that Eircom gave me and I was told at the time I would not be in a contract as I was not in one at the time. I'd hope that if I were to cancel my Eir account that I could do so without concern for the 18 month contract

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

This was the free upgrade to eFibre that Eircom gave me and I was told at the time I would not be in a contract as I was not in one at the time. I'd hope that if I were to cancel my Eir account that I could do so without concern for the 18 month contract
    I'm sorry to hear this. 

If you wish to query this the service team on 1901 will be able to assist you. They'd have to listen to the original call.

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

I'm sorry to hear this. 

If you wish to query this the service team on 1901 will be able to assist you. They'd have to listen to the original call.

Thanks 

Tracey 
    OK, I'll follow it up with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Cheers RosieJoe

Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement