Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get an iPhone 5 screen repaired in Galway?

• 29-09-2015 10:25am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 988 ✭✭✭

Anyone recommend someplace in the city to get a cracked screen for an iPhone 5 replaced (not repaired)?

How long should it take?
    How much should it cost - replacement screen + fitting?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Benbecul97

Thanks biko
    Have you used either?
    Would you recommend one over the other?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Both have been recommended before by others. I have not used either myself (I don't break phones :P). Get in touch with them and get quotes.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Worn Out

iPod rescue is good. I've used it twice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

PhoneBooth in Tuam i can highly recommend.
    Have brought numerous phones in there and all repaired with no issues, screens, sleep/wake buttons etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭waynegalway

TechStar on the docks really know their stuff. I got work done there and they were very professional. I recommended them to a colleague who needed an iPhone 6 screen replacement and he was very impressed with their attitude and quality of service compared to another place I told him to check out in Galway (I gave him the name of 2 places and told him to shop around and to decide for himself).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Benbecul97

Thanks for all the replies.
    compared to another place I told him to check out in Galway.

This other place you told him to check out, has it been mentioned as one of the places in this thread? If yes, can you maybe pm me which one if you don't want to mention it in the thread.

Advertisement