Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retractive switch

Options
  • 29-09-2015 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi, I'm totally stumped and in trouble on this one. I tubed,boxed and wired a small install with the belief from my wholesaler that this product was available. I've mounted a surface metal clad (click brand) twin box with the intention of fitting a twin euro plate with a single socket,a 1gang switch and a 1gang retractive switch to operate a stairway relay. Now the wholesaler is saying they can't source a retractive switch to fit a euro module plate. Anybody using any brand of switches that might have a retractive switch to fit a euro plate? I know one of the options is to change the boxes but we got the original sockets and tubing powder coated to the clients request so changing everything is going to get costly. Thanks Rob

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Legrand range?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Clonganny

Stoner wrote: »
    Legrand range?

I've tried Bowen electrical for leg rand. They tell me the legrand euro module switch is 45mm where a standard euro module plate has a 50mm.

Advertisement