If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plantronics Backbeat Fit pricing and colours

Options
  • 29-09-2015 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Can you let me know the euro pricing for Plantronics BackBeat Fit headphones please?

Also, would like to know what colour options are available?

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

quazzy wrote: »
    Hi all,

Can you let me know the euro pricing for Plantronics BackBeat Fit headphones please?

Also, would like to know what colour options are available?

Thanks
    HI thanks for your enquiry. At the minute the Plantronics are unavailable, they are listed as coming soon, so I don't have any pricing for euro, or which colours will be available as yet. I will chase into these for you and let you know as soon as I hear anything

Regards
    Brian

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hopefully we will have the Plantronics Backbeat in over the next week or two - I don't have a colour breakdown yet but they will be €99.00 including delivery ( as ever we are happy to pricebeat any cheaper price in Ireland or the UK subject to our T's and C's..

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist - I'm looking fwd to trying these out myself..

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭quazzy

Hi guys,

Any updates on this yet?

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

quazzy wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Any updates on this yet?
    Hi Quazzy, I've just checked our weekly order and we will have a few pairs of these in on our delivery on Friday, in the Lava Red finish. Price is as Jonh said €99 including delivery. If you'd like to order/reserve a pair just drop me a pm with your contact number or give me a call on 0044333 900 0070 opt 2

Cheers
    Brian

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.