Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Housesitting opportunities in Clare

• 29-09-2015 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hello - This is my first time posting here and so I hope I'm not out of order by putting this request here.

I'm a recently retired lady of 62 with free time on my hands and looking for accommodation in return for free house sitting/pet sitting opportunities in the Clare/North Tipp area and would love to hear from anyone who may know of these types of situations. I've signed up with Luxuryhousesitting.com but there are very few opportunities in the area. I'm located close to Killaloe and have excellent local references.

I would also be grateful to hear if anyone has any other suggestions in this regard.

Tx so much!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

Hi Maura

Try signing up to trustedhousesitters.com. I have just used my first pet sitter through them and it went really well. Lots of Irish house sits advertised.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 maura2e

Thank you Mel for that information about tustedhousesitters and I will sign up with them also as you suggest!

Kind regards
    Mary

Advertisement