Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ridiculous new account setup

Options
  • 29-09-2015 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi,

ye previously cancelled my old account despite the fact i was paying it and then after finishing the payment to clear it i had to wait 5 days to ring back to sort it out at which point (according to tech support) ye manually cancelled my account to setup a fibre install without telling me that i wouldnt have broadband until then which will leave me without broadband for another week. The run around i got between yer phone support and online support is ridiculous and im not one bit happy with it. I was also told by tech support that it would take the same amount of time just to activate my old broadband and that i have to wait for the fibre. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

R3aPeR wrote: »
    Hi,

ye previously cancelled my old account despite the fact i was paying it and then after finishing the payment to clear it i had to wait 5 days to ring back to sort it out at which point (according to tech support) ye manually cancelled my account to setup a fibre install without telling me that i wouldnt have broadband until then which will leave me without broadband for another week. The run around i got between yer phone support and online support is ridiculous and im not one bit happy with it. I was also told by tech support that it would take the same amount of time just to activate my old broadband and that i have to wait for the fibre. 
    Hi R3aPeR, 

I'm very sorry to hear this. Would you like to PM me your details and I'll look into this for you. 

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement