Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Console Gaming Headset?

Options
  • 29-09-2015 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭

Will be used with both Xbox One & PS4. Don't mind paying a lot. What's the best?

The reviews of the Astro A50s seem mixed. Apparently build quality/components are cheap.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

shuffles03 wrote: »
    Will be used with both Xbox One & PS4. Don't mind paying a lot. What's the best?

The reviews of the Astro A50s seem mixed. Apparently build quality/components are cheap.

Have a pair for 2 years, I find the quality excellent, sound is superb battery life is good, they are heavy but comfortable, if I was buying another set of headphones tomorrow these are what I would buy again, I have had turtle beach xp500 I think they were and they arnt a patch on the 50s, like anything else if your heavy handed or leave em lying around they ain't indestructible but they are much better than most sets
    if ya can afford em they really are worth it,

Advertisement