Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Signal

Options
  • 29-09-2015 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭

For the last 4 months, I have rang Vodafone 10 times I'd say, complaining about reception where I live in Tipperary. It went from 3 or 4 bars, to nothing. When I rang originally, I was told that there was 2 masts down in the area, and that was causing the problem. After numerous calls and complaints, there is still nothing done about it. (I got a bill for €70 odd credited, that was it.).
    I've got 12 months left on my contract, which they say I have to buy out of, if i want to. Surely if they are not fulfilling their side of the contract by not providing service, there is something I can do?? Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

I spent months complaining about the Roscrea. Was eventually upgraded to 4G but my complaints and all the ones in the town that complained fell on deaf ears. Are you Thurles area ?

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭slookie

Nope, Cappawhite...I've 4G too but it's actual phone signal I don't have.

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭slookie

Still providing no service. My last 2 bills have been in excess of €70, even though Im on the €35 a month plan....because ive had to return missed calls etc. Is there any way I can get out of this contract?

Advertisement