Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptop charger

Options
  • 29-09-2015 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭

Anyone know a good place to get a replacement laptop charger.
    my current one is squealing like a pig :mad: its a trust thing i got out of desperation when my old one broke in my grad year, would any one know of a good brand to go for ? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Amazon or eBay?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Get a kensington one, never mind the original or cheap chinese chargers, kensington are much better.

I got one in PC world after two original and one chinese chargers failed. It still works perfectly.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

I don't know if I would trust ebay. I had a a dell laptop one time and purchased a replacement off ebay and it was a cheap knockoff. I'm pretty sure it was advertised as an original dell one as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 battlestar

Perhaps if you told us the brand and model we could direct you to the right place or someone might even have one you can have.
    add it to the subject in OP for best visability.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

Thanks il look up a kensington one, its for sony vaoi f series btw.
    Yea im not to fond of getting parts like this ebay last time i got some thing it was used and not new like i was told so yea i avoid buying of there if i can.

• Advertisement

going to order a new one of this place http://www.laptopchargers.ie thanks for the help anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Lone Stone wrote: »
    going to order a new one of this place http://www.laptopchargers.ie thanks for the help anyways

Pretty sure they are cheapo yokes from China.

bollox

Advertisement