Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Night in Kilkenny

Options
  • 29-09-2015 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi

I am trying to organise a hen party in Kilkenny for a Saturday and Sunday night in May..my question is will Kilkenny be busy enough for a hen party on a Sunday night and where's good to go??

Also any hen party activity ideas would be appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

Henparty15 wrote: »
    Hi

I am trying to organise a hen party in Kilkenny for a Saturday and Sunday night in May..my question is will Kilkenny be busy enough for a hen party on a Sunday night and where's good to go??

Also any hen party activity ideas would be appreciated :)

What age are yee? How old are yee? what is your budget?

Rhythm and roots festival is at the beginning of the month and Cats laugh is at the end of the the month/June.
    Both excellent weekends and the sunday would be hopping

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Henparty15

Bowlardo wrote: »
    What age are yee? How old are yee? what is your budget?

Rhythm and roots festival is at the beginning of the month and Cats laugh is at the end of the the month/June.
    Both excellent weekends and the sunday would be hopping

So there's around 15 of us aged between 25 and 30. The weekend that suits everyone is the 28th and 29th of May which I think is just before the cats laugh festival unfortunately...would there still be enough buzz on a normal Sunday night for a youngish hen party??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭Musicman2000

Henparty15 wrote: »
    So there's around 15 of us aged between 25 and 30. The weekend that suits everyone is the 28th and 29th of May which I think is just before the cats laugh festival unfortunately...would there still be enough buzz on a normal Sunday night for a youngish hen party??

Not on a normal Sunday night it will be quiet. You will get a few around but nothing like a Saturday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭1984baby

On the Saturday night you will have plenty of options.
    Sunday night is a lot quieter, the Left Bank have a good band on from 5-7. Morrissons across the road would be the only place serving late that night that would have a dj, good crowd etc..
    Kilkenny activity centre beside the orchard pub, if ye want to do something during the day.
    If the weather is good, the terrace at the river court hotel is a great place for daytime drinks and food.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

Accommodation can be very difficult to get cat laughs weekend so book early

• Advertisement
Advertisement