Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Painfully slow eFibre speeds.

Options
  • 29-09-2015 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Over the past 2 weeks we have been getting terrible eFibre speeds below 1Mb/s. The Internet also crashes everyday giving an Eircom DSL error page. Have been on eFibre since it came out in Ennis and has never been like this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 tmp33bmw

briggy wrote: »
    Over the past 2 weeks we have been getting terrible eFibre speeds below 1Mb/s. The Internet also crashes everyday giving an Eircom DSL error page. Have been on eFibre since it came out in Ennis and has never been like this.
    That happens with my efibre every now and again, I always turn off the router for a couple of mins. back to normal after I do that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

briggy wrote: »
    Hi briggy

I'm very sorry to hear this and apologise for the inconvenience created as a result. The best advice I can offer you at this stage is to contact the eir technical support team on free phone 1901 or Local 1890260260 - you can also reach support via WebChat at www.eir.ie/chatnow

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement