Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naas to concert hall Dublin

Options
  • 29-09-2015 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Does anybody know the best way to go from Naas to the concert hall in Dublin. I can drive or would it be easier to use public transport. I need the easiest softest way please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Prenderb

Weekday evening, assuming you can leave Naas around 6pm or earlier (allows for traffic and/or a bit of grub somewhere), I'd definitely take the car up, sit in some traffic, (I'd go Long Mile, Crumlin, Cork St way in) park in Royal College of Surgeons / Stephens Green for the prepaid evening rate (6 or 7 euro) then you have great flexibility getting back down the road after the perf. Can be tough to time getting back to Busarus/Ha'penny bridge for the last bus, even worse to Heuston!

Does anybody know the best way to go from Naas to the concert hall in Dublin. I can drive or would it be easier to use public transport. I need the easiest softest way please.

Depends on the time of day you are going. There is a 126 bus at 7:30 and 7:50 in the morning that drops you beside it.
    To drive, it's pretty straight forward as well but if you are doing it during peak hours, it would be a long car trip.
    If you are going for an evening concert, then driving is straightforward via the N7 and South Circular road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭delahuntv

for driving, easiest route is straight up N7 to the canal, turn right and go down by the canal until Leeson St bridge. Turn left onto Leeson street and left again onto Hatch street (second left) where you should find parking. Concert Hall is at other end of Hatch street.

Advertisement