Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage for house with home office

Options
  • 29-09-2015 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭

Hi, I'm wondering how the bank treat mortgage applications for building a family home where part of it will be used as a home office? Does it qualify as a regular home mortgage and follow the normal application process?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Helen

summereire wrote: »
    Hi, I'm wondering how the bank treat mortgage applications for building a family home where part of it will be used as a home office? Does it qualify as a regular home mortgage and follow the normal application process?
    Hi summereire,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.

If you wish we would be happy to assist you with your mortgage application. We can arrange for one of our mortgage advisors to contact you and they will be happy to answer any queries you have in relation to this.

In order to do this, please send us a private message by clicking on the link below in my signature and include your name, address and contact phone number and if there is a particular time you would like us to call.

Have a good day and if we can help with anything else please don’t hesitate in contacting us again.

Helen

Advertisement