Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming PC - €1000

Options
  • 29-09-2015 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭

What is your budget? ~€1000

2. What will be the main purpose of the computer? Gaming, video capture, software development

3. Do you need a copy of Windows? Yes

4. Can you use any parts from an old computer? none

5. Do you need a monitor? no

6. Do you need any of these peripherals? Keyboard and Speakers: No, I have kb, mouse and speakers

7. Are you willing to try overclocking? yes, I want to get an i7 and a good cooler

8. How can you pay? Any

9. When are you purchasing? this week

10. If you need help building it, where are you based? No help needed

I am thinking of getting an i7, a water cooling unit for it, one good GPU, and 2 x 4GB ram. I need some help on motherboard choices too, I don't care too much about usb ports, I don't need an optical drive but do want two digital outputs for a future second monitor. The rest I can probably figure out myself such as tower, PSU, fans and connectors unless there are some obvious gotchas you can mention. I'll probably get a small good quality SSD and a cheap regular HDD.

I don't need an exact build if that helps, but some guidance would help me pick things out, thanks!

Comments

Advertisement