Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VISA card compromissed - what is the procedure!?

Options
  • 30-09-2015 8:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭

Hello,

My VISA debit card has been compromised / hijacked.Left with a balance of near zero...I will love to find out how and to work with your Fraud Department team.

What are your normal procedures in these situations please !?
    I've called your helpline more than a week ago but received no letter,emails or a simple sympathetic phone call.

Also,as is a business account,i can't run any transactions,not even a cent.Got the replacement card yesterday,by post.
    More than that, i'm still been charged €10 unpaid fees...

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Helen

Hello,

My VISA debit card has been compromised / hijacked.Left with a balance of near zero...I will love to find out how and to work with your Fraud Department team.

What are your normal procedures in these situations please !?
    I've called your helpline more than a week ago but received no letter,emails or a simple sympathetic phone call.

Also,as is a business account,i can't run any transactions,not even a cent.Got the replacement card yesterday,by post.
    More than that, i'm still been charged €10 unpaid fees...

Thanks in advance.
    Hi Ctrl Alt Del,

Thank you for contacting us on Boards.

We’re very sorry to hear your Visa Debit Cards may have been compromised. If you would like to send us a private message with your name and contact phone number we would be happy to arrange a call back for you in order to provide you with an update.

Have a good day and if there is anything else we can help you with please don’t hesitate in contacting us again.

Helen

Advertisement