Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

7965 Millenium Falcon for sale

Options
  • 30-09-2015 9:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi guys,

I have a 7965 Millenium Falcon for sale. I bought it off Briclink just last week but have run into some unexpected personal issues and need the money. The seller just went on a two year world tour so I cannot return it. I bought it used for €150. It comes with all pieces and the instructions. It was built once my an adult collector. I am willing to sell it for €120. I live in Dublin so can meet up to hand it over to avoid shipping. Also comes with a free R2-D2. (the set doesnt come with C-3PO or R2-D2 for some reason. silly lego). If anyone is interested. Please PM me. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

You should put it on Adverts. I'm not sure what price you'll get for it but it should sell better there.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

Advertisement