Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish Pinball League 2015/16

2»

Comments

Just a reminder
    I think that all interested parties know but

The next meet of the Irish pinball league is on the 28th May at Belfasts Waterfront Hall on Oxford street. The host for the day is Ian and we hope to have about 9 machines available.

1.Star Trek The next generation
    2.Creature from the Black Lagoon
    3.White water
    4.Roadshow
    5.WWF Royal Rumble
    6.Starship Troopers
    7.Machine: Bride of Pinbot
    8.Getaway: High Speed II
    9.Addams family

Also not this is on at the northern Ireland Tattoo convention
    https://www.facebook.com/NI-Tattoo-Convention-228873017124155/?fref=nf

Theres also a cosplay stage for any lads here that like to dress up and Japaneses ladies............not looking at anyone in particular

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Just a reminder
    I think that all interested parties know but

The next meet of the Irish pinball league is on the 28th May at Belfasts Waterfront Hall on Oxford street. The host for the day is Ian and we hope to have about 9 machines available.

1.Star Trek The next generation
    2.Creature from the Black Lagoon
    3.White water
    4.Roadshow
    5.WWF Royal Rumble
    6.Starship Troopers
    7.Machine: Bride of Pinbot
    8.Getaway: High Speed II
    9.Addams family

Also not this is on at the northern Ireland Tattoo convention
    https://www.facebook.com/NI-Tattoo-Convention-228873017124155/?fref=nf
    Theres also a cosplay stage for any lads here that like to dress up and Japaneses ladies............not looking at anyone in particular

Cant go myself so there's a chance someone will come first at this round instead of me :P

actually gutted I wont be there :(

Copy paste email for the next pinball league, Its down in my gaff, anyone interested shoot me a PM and I'll give you directions etc

"Hi, The next meet of the Irish pinball league is on the 31st at Bens in Waterford The host for the day is Ben and hopefully will have 4 or 5 machines available for play.

Star Trek The next generation
    Theatre of Magic
    Space Station
    possibles
    Judge Dredd
    Starship Troopers
    Popeye

Practise is from 1pm until 3 when the league will run until finished (probably around 6) Entry to the league is 2.50 euro. There is normally light food supplied at the meet for which a voluntary contribution to the host is appreciated, slightly different at this meet (see below)

Please get in touch if you require or can provide lifts etc.

Parking: there are some on street parking spaces available on the drive up to the venue.

Let me know if you need directions and I will forward them onto you.
    As its the last league meet of the Season (and more importantly Bens Birthday) Ben is having a BBQ after the League meet for regular league attenders and his Freinds etc. Feel free to bring him a present or throw a few euros in the pot for Ben

Hopefully see you there
    Ian "

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭eddhorse

You mean your name isn't Jack at all :O

*LIES*

P.S. Best of luck with your meet

Going to be a classic

Well last year I got a dual thai massage in my living room so hopefully this lives up to that :)

Well last year I got a dual thai massage in my living room so hopefully this lives up to that :)

I'm just glad I didn't have to clean that mess up.........

Advertisement