Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clonard Road

Options
  • 30-09-2015 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi

I'm looking at moving to Clonard Road in D12 to settle and bring up my family, its the end near Poddle Park Road. I've looked at some of the other threads but had a few other questions i hope someone can help me with.

Whats the road like? i've seen reference to Poddle Close, Cashel and Captians roads being not quite as nice os the other side from Kilfenora to Sundrive road but is there really that much of a difference?

Do the locals considder that end on Clonard Road Crumlin or Kimmage i've seen both being used.

Thanks For your Help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,821 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

My mate lives up that end. Been there 32 years and he's never seen a bit of trouble. A couple of girls in my daughters class live there and never heard a peep from their mothers about it. It's probably closer to kimmage than crumlin but it's splitting hairs. Very handy for town.

Advertisement