Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween party - Cork City Gaol.. ??

Options
  • 30-09-2015 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,882 ✭✭✭

Hi I heard that there is a party for Halloween in the city gaol.. anyone know what the story is with it? is it a private function etc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

No it is open to all there was something popped up on Facebook ill see there if I can find it

• Registered Users Posts: 9,208 ✭✭✭keithclancy

sporina wrote: »
    Hi I heard that there is a party for Halloween in the city gaol.. anyone know what the story is with it? is it a private function etc?

http://corkcitygaol.com/halloween-fancy-dress-party/

Sure it is on their website http://corkcitygaol.com/halloween-fancy-dress-party/

Might be fun alright would like to go but I think I might give the pesky kids one last chance to trick r treat

• Registered Users Posts: 6,882 ✭✭✭sporina

thanks for that - i actually had a look at the website a while back but I didn't see that..

Id say it only went up.. Are you going to go then.. Should be good craic..

I remember Blackrock Castle used to do one too but I don't know the people running it were odd, was suppose to meet this person to get tickets and they never showed, tried to convince me they did.. Then that was it tickets were no where to be got

• Advertisement

Milly33 wrote: »
    Id say it only went up.. Are you going to go then.. Should be good craic..

I remember Blackrock Castle used to do one too but I don't know the people running it were odd, was suppose to meet this person to get tickets and they never showed, tried to convince me they did.. Then that was it tickets were no where to be got

perhaps...

why didn't you just buy a ticket the same way others did? never heard of the event there - cool venue though.

yep i am going to go - a bunch of us are gonna dress up this year - sounds like a perfect venue..

It will be fun!! Are ye going homemade outfits or shop.. Please don't say sexy bumble bee oufits haha they drive me mad..

It was the way to get the tickets. I cant remember now who was running it and had four tickets booked and they said they would meet me outside the capitol I stood there for an hour waiting.. muppets

Milly33 wrote: »
    It will be fun!! Are ye going homemade outfits or shop.. Please don't say sexy bumble bee oufits haha they drive me mad..

It was the way to get the tickets. I cant remember now who was running it and had four tickets booked and they said they would meet me outside the capitol I stood there for an hour waiting.. muppets

oh i won't be going to much effort - something girlie..

Killer girly don't forget to look scary haha.. Have a great one enjoy

Advertisement