Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fault logged 3 times

Options
  • 30-09-2015 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

We are having issues with our home phone line, we cannot make or receive calls for the past 6 weeks
    this fault has been logged 3 times so far, and not one call back or any visit from a technician. how much
    longer can it possibly take?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭gally74

tmp33bmw wrote: »
    We are having issues with our home phone line, we cannot make or receive calls for the past 6 weeks
    this fault has been logged 3 times so far, and not one call back or any visit from a technician. how much

Ive logged over 5 times no response complaint lodged no response. My line has been split, and all I series these bull**** ads for eir on tv

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

tmp33bmw wrote: »
    Very sorry to hear this tmp33bmw

Do please feel free to PM me your land line number and I'll take a look in to this for you.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement