Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Email sync to phone

Options
  • 30-09-2015 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

I have an eircom.net email and a galaxy 5 phone. Everytime i go into my emails from my PC about 20 old emails come through on my phone. Its really annoying. What can i do. Im told the problem is with eircom accounts. 

thanks 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

SATSUMA wrote: »
    I have an eircom.net email and a galaxy 5 phone. Everytime i go into my emails from my PC about 20 old emails come through on my phone. Its really annoying. What can i do. Im told the problem is with eircom accounts. 

thanks 
    Hi SATSUMA

I'm sorry to hear this and I'm sure that's quite annoying. I'm afraid the best advice we can offer here is to get in touch with the email support team for advice. This is certainly not a common issue and in fact the first time I have heard of this occurrence. The email support team on Local 1890260260 - however if you are no longer an eir broadband customer you will need to dial 1530277100.

Thanks
    AL

Advertisement