Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fiddle Player Required for original folk band in Dublin

Options
  • 30-09-2015 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi there we are looking for a fiddle player to play some music with us,please reply here or send a private message.

We have played some of the smaller festivals in the summer, and also signed contracts for the right to have out music played on tv. Hoping to get some new stuff recorded and hopefully have a good year next year.
    Also have a decent gig or two coming up in next couple of months.

We are aged between 26 and 34
    Type good time villains gtv into facebook to checkout our page and see a video of us playing.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 gtvillains

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭gitane007

Hows it goin?

Think i got a message of you before at some stage regarding fiddle playing, i'd be interested alright but im based in the city center at the moment.
    Anyways jst thought i'd let yis know if yis are still looking for the new year.

All the best

• Registered Users Posts: 4 gtvillains

bump

Advertisement