Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Astro turf players wanted

Options
  • 30-09-2015 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Basically looking for a few lads or ladies who would be up for playing astro turf games in the cork area. I have a whats app group set up and we have a good few players on this. Im just looking to add a few more . At the minute we have 2-3 games going per week but would try and set up a few more if we have the interest. PM me contact details if your interested and ill add ye to the whats app group.
    Thinking of setting the next game up as a Sunday game prob around 1830 in leisureworld bishopstown.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Paudiedev

Hi Pacman, Just moved to Cork and looking for a game of astro if youre still playing or looking for extras? If not no worries

• Registered Users Posts: 2 VirtualReality

I'm looking for a game too. Recently decided to start playing again after abandoning fitness for the last 10 years. Would love to find out about a game. I can't find any anywhere online.

Advertisement