Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

League Restart

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

I vote to pick up the players we did last time, mine are all still there except Karlos Williams :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

When you accept invite go to settings and turn roster fill off and auto fa signings off

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Nice one.

I don't understand any of that FA talk there.

When can I pick a player?
    Pm me on the players you want,I'll slot you in somewhere on the draft list.
    Knex. wrote: »
    There was 11 picks after Perrin in the Snake Draft

We could either put theonealdum in the middle of that, or do a random.org for number 1-12 and then place him according to that?

Edit: Did a Random.org and it gave me number 5.

gdBGFG3.png

That makes the Rankings:

1 Perrin -
    2 Reaper -
    3 MikeyT -
    4 Knex -
    5 Carroller -
    6 theonealdum
    7 Paully -
    8 Rock -
    9 Giffney -
    10 Padraic -
    11 Tripperman -
    12 Pudsy -
    13 Davetherave -

Is that fair, or is aldum automatically set to last?
    The 11 picks after the snake draft,are you refering to when it was a free for all?
    With regards to where to put theoneadlum,well if he's last and I reverse the order after round 1,he'll be top of the order come round 2.
    Either that or I'll use the order above.
    I vote to pick up the players we did last time, mine are all still there except Karlos Williams :(
    Well with the updated rosters players previously taken may have signed elsewhere or retired so can't use that option.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Yeah I was just adding him to the Snake Draft, but as you were first, I started the count from Reaper.

If we're doing the two rounds, then yeah, it won't matter at all.

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Well with the updated rosters players previously taken may have signed elsewhere or retired so can't use that option.

I wasn't been serious

• Advertisement

Knex. wrote: »
    Yeah I was just adding him to the Snake Draft, but as you were first, I started the count from Reaper.

If we're doing the two rounds, then yeah, it won't matter at all.
    Sorry I misread your intial post.

I'll probably do as many rounds as players wanted in pm's.
    So if someone's pm's 4 players they want(and there order of preference then I probably write up 4 rounds).
    I wasn't been serious
    Sorry read your post in a rush,long day :pac:

Sorry read your post in a rush,long day :pac:

No worries, just hand the reigns over to Giff, pressure is getting to ya perrin ;)

No worries, just hand the reigns over to Giff, pressure is getting to ya perrin ;)
    I'm losing my mind :pac:
    Giff is welcome to chime at any stage he likes

Jared Allen. Yeeeess.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

I'd just mess it up Perrin! Tho in fairness, you r doing a lot! I'll post up the week 1-17 once we get going

• Advertisement

Preferably also people don't play their pre season game as the cpu will sign up some players to fill their rosters.

I know some games have already been played but nothing can be done about that now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

Preferably also people don't play their pre season game as the cpu will sign up some players to fill their rosters.

I know some games have already been played but nothing can be done about that now.

Yeah seen buccs signed my target's all ready

tripperman wrote: »
    Yeah seen buccs signed my target's all ready

Whoops, my bad

Whoops, my bad

You are some Commisioner, Heli come back quick

You are some Commisioner, Heli come back quick

I'm commissioner in training...and Perrin promised me one of his Super Bowl rings

I'm commissioner in training...and Perrin promised me one of his Super Bowl rings

No problem cut hodges and it will make up for it junior commish

Thought I'd test the "force win" option in the previous league before I advanced.Most were ok but it gave 1 team a 72 point win,like really EA..

Also as its a new season can anyone let me know if their teams confidence needs to be raised up to 50.

Personally I think everyone should reset back to 50 but thats just my opinion plus I don't think you can do that anyway.

Anyone get hit by regression?
    I had a fair few drop a bit in awareness.
    Quinn lost a bit on pmv and fmv.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

I don't know how to check but I'd imagine my team team confidence is in the toilet.

• Advertisement

Also as its a new season can anyone let me know if their teams confidence needs to be raised up to 50.

Personally I think everyone should reset back to 50 but thats just my opinion plus I don't think you can do that anyway.
    Pudsy33 wrote: »
    I don't know how to check but I'd imagine my team team confidence is in the toilet.
    On the game prep screen,its one of the 5 options

Anyone get hit by regression?
    I had a fair few drop a bit in awareness.
    Quinn lost a bit on pmv and fmv.

Yeah had a few, peppers lost bundles of things strength acceleration speed all by 3, James Jones who's gone lost 3 speed and 5 acceleration and 2 agility,

I saw an overview of it, and I'm sure I had a lot of regression around awareness and play recognition etc.

Matt Ryan -14 in awareness and loads of minus's in awareness and agility elsewhere

Matt Ryan -14 in awareness and loads of minus's in awareness and agility elsewhere

Heard you where coming and hit the pubs and club's in Atlanta

Advertisement