Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tablet Banking Network Error

Options
  • 30-09-2015 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭

Every time I try to access banking 365 using the tablet application I get an error "unable to connect to the network"
    "Cancel"
    "Retry" When I retry, it is invariably successful.. There are no issues with any other applications.
    I am using an IPad.
    Please advise.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Cerco wrote: »
    Every time I try to access banking 365 using the tablet application I get an error "unable to connect to the network"
    "Cancel"
    "Retry" When I retry, it is invariably successful.. There are no issues with any other applications.
    I am using an IPad.
    Please advise.
    Hi Cerco,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

We can confirm the tablet app is operating as normal. We are not familiar with the message you’re receiving.

Have you tried deleting and then reinstalling the App?

Thanks,

Tara C

• Registered Users Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭Cerco

Thanks Tara, I will reload the app.

Hello Tara,
    Tried reloading the app but it has not solved the issue. See attached

Photo attached.
    As I said previously this is the only app that generates this error. It always works when I retry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

Photo attached.
    As I said previously this is the only app that generates this error. It always works when I retry.
    Hi Cerco, 

Thanks for your post.

I've checked with our support department and our Tablet app is operating as normal. 

Have you tried logging on to to our main website www.365online.com through your browser instead of the app?

Thanks

Janette

• Advertisement

Photo attached.
    Hi Cerco, 

Thanks for your post.

I've checked with our support department and our Tablet app is operating as normal. 

Have you tried logging on to to our main website www.365online.com through your browser instead of the app?

Thanks

Janette
    Hello Janette.
    Thanks for replying. I have tried the main website and it works perfectly. The issue is only with the Ipad tablet App.
    This suggests to me there is a bug in the App as all other aps work fine.
    I have tried it on latest OS  release from Apple Ver.9.02 and get the same results.

Photo attached.
    Hi Cerco, 

Thanks for your post.

Thanks

Janette
    Hello Janette.
    Thanks for replying. I have tried the main website and it works perfectly. The issue is only with the Ipad tablet App.
    I have tried it on latest OS  release from Apple Ver.9.02 and get the same results.
    Hi Cerco, 

We're going to have this looked into with our support department and we'll get back to you with an update.

Thanks

Janette

Photo attached.
    Hi Cerco, 

Thanks for your post.

Thanks

Janette
    Hello Janette.
    Hi Cerco, 

We're still looking into this for you. 

Our support team are looking for a little more information in relation to this. Would you be available to take a call? If so please send a PM with your name and phone number.

Thanks

Janette

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

I am having this issue with the iPad app also. And as someone else pointed out in another thread, since the iOS 9 roll out the keyboard covers the login data input box meaning you can't see what you key in.

I note similar comments in the App Store review section.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Poochie05,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Our Support Team are still investigating this and as soon as we've any update, we'll be sure to post here.

Thanks
    Tara

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Monaghanman86

I am having the same problem, network error and the keyboard covering the login boxes. You cannot see which digits of the pin are required without minimising the keyboard.
    I am using an iPad Air and am having the issue since upgrading to iOS 9.
    I have deleted the app and reinstalled it but still getting the same problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

I am having the same problem, network error and the keyboard covering the login boxes. You cannot see which digits of the pin are required without minimising the keyboard.
    Hi Monaghanman86, 

Thanks for your post. 

Our Support team are looking into this and when we receive an update we'll make sure to post this here. 

If we can help you with anything else please let us know. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Hi Monaghanman86, 

Thanks for your post. 

Our Support team are looking into this and when we receive an update we'll make sure to post this here. 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Any update? Problems still exist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Hi Monaghanman86, 

Thanks for your post. 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Any update? Problems still exist.
    Hi Poochie05,

Thanks for your post.

Our Support team are currently looking into this, as sure as we receive any update we’ll post here.

Thanks for your patience,

Tara C

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Howsthat

I too am having same problem with app since installing iOS 9.1. Both with message and keyboard blocking. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Helen

Howsthat wrote: »
    I too am having same problem with app since installing iOS 9.1. Both with message and keyboard blocking. 
    Hi Howsthat,

Thanks for contacting us here today on Boards.

I have just checked this with our Support Team and have been advised they are currently investigating this as it seems to be linked to the IOS 9 update.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may be causing you and thanks again for your patience.

Have a good day.

Helen

Advertisement