Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Algarve late April?

• 30-09-2015 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey. Just wondering if anybody has been to the Algarve in late April? I'll be going the last week of April and I'm just wondering what the weather will be like and if there are things to do at that time? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Gorteen

I go to the Algarve a lot. April can be mixed.......... you should pack for sunshine and showers. It is possible that some restaurants will be closed as they concentrate on the summer business rather than year round, but don't worry, you won't go hungry. Weather permitting, you could spend time on the beach. Where in Algarve are you staying? Are you renting a car?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭joeysoap

We were there last year in early May, got lovely weather over 20% every day.Car hire is cheap at that time of year, should be under €100 for week. You definitely won't go hungry.

Advertisement