Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan Calculator

Options
  • 30-09-2015 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all. 

I was in with a loan advisor and she told me that the calculator she used to see how much I could borrow was available online. I can only find the quick calculator. I am referring to the one that takes into account one income, outgoings, dependents etc. Where can I find this calculator?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Davink wrote: »
    Hi all. 

I was in with a loan advisor and she told me that the calculator she used to see how much I could borrow was available online. I can only find the quick calculator. I am referring to the one that takes into account one income, outgoings, dependents etc. Where can I find this calculator?

Thanks
    Hi Davink,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

The Bank of Ireland Mortgage calculator is available here.

Hope this helps,

Tara C

• Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

That calculator doesn't apply the central banks LTI rules.
    Do you have an accurate calculator?

Addle wrote: »
    That calculator doesn't apply the central banks LTI rules.
    Do you have an accurate calculator?
    Hi Addle,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

A list of different type of Mortgage calculators can be found here.

For more information on Central Bank rules please see the bottom of the page in link above.

Thanks,

Tara C 

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Davink

Hi thanks for the reply. I am actually looking for the personal loan one. After taking in all out goings and incomings its came up with an amount of money it deemed you needed to live and you had to be over that amount by the repayment amount. She said it was a calculator that was available on the website but it did look a lot like an excel spreadsheet.

Thanks

Hi Davink,

Apologies, we don't have any other loan calculator available for Personal Loans online.

Lists of all our calculators are available here.

For more information on personal loans you can call our sales team on 0818200334 & a representative will be happy to assist you.

Hope this helps,

Tara C

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭wibago

So I did the math today, it looks like, for the next 10 years, I will be paying about 650 dollars a month towards my student loan debt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there, thanks for the message. For further assistance, you can contact the Loans team on 0818 200 334. My colleague will be happy to assist you today. Thanks, Anna

Advertisement