Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

opening a Childs account

Options
  • 30-09-2015 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I have a two year old child and I would like to open a savings account for him. What I want to know is if it is possible for such an account to receive eft's from an international source as his uncle/godfather is living in Australia and he would to occasionally send him some money.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Hi,
    I have a two year old child and I would like to open a savings account for him. What I want to know is if it is possible for such an account to receive eft's from an international source as his uncle/godfather is living in Australia and he would to occasionally send him some money.
    Hi joebloggs32,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

This Young Saver account here can receive international payments.

With this account if you set up a Standing order to go into the account from your own Bank of Ireland account your Son will qualify for a free bagpack.

Hope this helps,

Tara C

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭joebloggs32

Hi joebloggs32,

With this account if you set up a Standing order to go into the account from your own Bank of Ireland account your Son will qualify for a free bagpack.

Hope this helps,

Tara C

Thanks for your help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

Hi joebloggs32,

Hope this helps,

Tara C

Thanks for your help.
    You're welcome joebloggs32, if we can help with anything else please let us know.

Thanks

Janette

Advertisement