Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prepay power to electric Ireland prepay!

Options
  • 30-09-2015 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭

Hi i am with prepay power for nearly a year and a half now and would like to change over to electric Ireland prepay, what do i have to do to make this change over? I have heard that electric Ireland have a lower standing charge than prepay power and was wondering is there any other benefits of changing?

many thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi kelslat,

Thank you for your interest in Pay As You Go with Electric Ireland.

The Electric Ireland standing charge is currently the cheapest on the market for Pay As You Go. We also offer €20 credit for new customers when they switch to us for Pay As You Go. You can read more here.

You would firstly need to make a change of supplier request to Electric Ireland by providing your MPRN and your meter reading. Once the change of supplier is in place, you would need to contact PrePayPower to arrange for their prepayment device to be removed from the property. This would need to happen before Electric Ireland would be able to put in a new prepayment meter.

You can apply today by calling our colleagues on 1850 305 090.

I hope this helps. If you have any other questions, do not hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks,
    Aoife

________

Advertisement