Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Space in shipping container from Vancouver to Dublin

Options
  • 30-09-2015 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Moving back to Ireland next May with my Canadian wife and we will be sending a 20 foot shipping container back with our stuff, mostly her sentimental stuff and my tools. We will be getting the container about the end of April next year and I was wondering if anybody had anything they would like to include in the container as we wont be filling it, probably need about half the container. If anyone is interested in purchasing any space in the container let me know by pm and we can chat about the details. Not sure yet the overall cost but starting to get quotes in. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 MMA00

Hi My parents are moving back in the next year and was wondering if you could tell me how much your container cost for the full amount... They asked me to see if I could get some avg prices.. thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭Ray37

Hi OP, if you are on Facebook I would pop a post on the 'Irish and New in Vancouver' page, you might find someone who might need to buy some space :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26 ollybally

Hi op
    I am currently in vancouver and would be interested in sending some stuff clothes tools etc

Advertisement