Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for an interested, professional alarm installer

Options
  • 01-10-2015 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,631 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to get an alarm installed in a new build 4-bed semi-d in North Dublin which has been prewired. No big deal you might think, but I've submitted the house details (no. of windows etc.) to at least 4 installer websites and either got no response or poor 'take it or leave it' style answers. I don't have time to chase people up by phone, and am a bit confused by the lack of interest.

The spec should be straightforward. 5 windows downstairs (one double-opening), 3 downstairs doors (one double-opening) and 6 upstairs windows (one double-opening). Inertia sensors on the openings, probably no need for PIR internally as kids would set it off accidentally. WiFi (preferably) or GSM connection for self monitoring. There's also an alarm wire in the master bedroom wall, not sure what it's function is (remote switch-off?).

If you're an installer interested in this work, or a happy customer in the area, please respond by PM. Thanks!

Advertisement