Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Morning groups/classes?

Options
  • 01-10-2015 3:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I've recently found myself with free time in the mornings, are there any community groups/classes in the city I could get involved in. Preferably something that doesn't cost much as funds are a bit low at the moment. Any suggestions welcome. Cheers😊

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Maybe there's some volunteer work you could do - that's totally free, and may even pay your expenses: www.volunteergalway.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 9 USEURILLUSION

Thanks guys, I'll check these out!

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭Stevolende

THere are various community centres around town that run courses over several weeks on certain mornings. I think Ballybane have a sewing class starting tomorrow. Probably various other sin other locations.
    I thinki there are aonly a handful of community centres around town, was thinking 8, but figure might be wrong.
    Worth looking around for.
    OTher classes that I know are available in various places are beginners computers, creative writing, various women's circles and walking groups.

Advertisement