Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aware 10km 2015

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭joey100

Just entered this, I see some where else I have a 37 beside my name for finish time. Not sure I'm that confident though, a low 38 would be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭zico10

I'm about to register for this. The race itself is secondary to a possible TDAR session. Now that the day is nearly upon us, is anybody on for meeting up for drinks afterwards?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭Kurt_Godel

zico10 wrote: »
    I'm about to register for this. The race itself is secondary to a possible TDAR session. Now that the day is nearly upon us, is anybody on for meeting up for drinks afterwards?

Only 50/50 on actually doing the race myself; and much less likely on a session. Sorry zico, nothing would give me better pleasure than drunkenly giving swim advice while you're trying to hit on some young one, but the Tinahely Tri party is the night before so my arm will be too sore from showing EVF all night long to anyone who will listen...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,888 ✭✭✭Dory Dory

Kurt_Godel wrote: »
    Only 50/50 on actually doing the race myself; and much less likely on a session. Sorry zico, nothing would give me better pleasure than drunkenly giving swim advice while you're trying to hit on some young one, but the Tinahely Tri party is the night before so my arm will be too sore from showing EVF all night long to anyone who will listen...

Are you saying zico was hitting on me? ;) And....EVF? All that pops up when I google that is "electronic viewfinder." :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

Dory Dory wrote: »
    Are you saying zico was hitting on me? ;) And....EVF? All that pops up when I google that is "electronic viewfinder." :confused:

Extremely Visible Fanny

That or early vertical forearm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭zico10

Dory Dory wrote: »
    Are you saying zico was hitting on me?

To paraphrase Rajesh Koothrappali, if I was hitting on you, you would have known it because you would have felt uncomfortable and a little sad for me.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

What? No Kurt/Tunney showdown? :(

Advertisement