Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to open small, small business account

Options
  • 01-10-2015 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭

I'm an amateur photographer, and i'm looking to open a bank account purely for selling prints, etc.
    It's never going to be big business, but i want at least the aura of professionalism, and so want a separate account.
    I have a registered business name, and i'm building the website - how do i go about opening a second account? And what's the most cost effective way to do it, seeing as i'll only have a few transactions going through the account?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

I'm an amateur photographer, and i'm looking to open a bank account purely for selling prints, etc.
    It's never going to be big business, but i want at least the aura of professionalism, and so want a separate account.
    I have a registered business name, and i'm building the website - how do i go about opening a second account? And what's the most cost effective way to do it, seeing as i'll only have a few transactions going through the account?

Thanks.
    Hi,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

For information on different type of Business accounts we have available see here.

You can also book an appointment to meet with a business advisor in your local branch via link above.

Best of luck with you new venture,
    Tara C

Advertisement