Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renewal

Options
  • 01-10-2015 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭

Just got renewal notice today which was reasonable, however you paid out on a claim in
    june for over €4000 . My question is when does that claim start affecting my insurance ?
    I have  no claims bonus protected its gone down to 63% . I was told insurance wont be affected
    for a year or 2 on claim . Is this correct? Thanks 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 163 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Una

Hi Bettyboop,
    Thanks for your query, claims made in the previous insurance year will be applied at the next renewal, as your No Claims Bonus was protected you still receive this discount.
    If you require any further information drop us a PM and we'll get back to you.
    Thanks Una

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Bettyboop

Hi Bettyboop,
    Thanks for your query, claims made in the previous insurance year will be applied at the next renewal, as your No Claims Bonus was protected you still receive this discount.
    If you require any further information drop us a PM and we'll get back to you.
    Thanks Una
    Thanks Una pm sent

Advertisement