Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phonebook opt out

Options
  • 01-10-2015 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭

Hello. The phonebook and Golden Pages arrived today. Thankfully the recycling bin was outside the front door so I was able to put them straight in. (What a gigantic waste of money and paper it is to print those massive books only for them to be put into the bin right away!)

Anyway, is www.phonebookoptout.ie still the site to use to opt out of receiving it? We tried to opt out using the site before but it wouldn't work properly. Surprise, surprise, it's still not working! Nothing appears in the boxes when I type. Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hello. The phonebook and Golden Pages arrived today. Thankfully the recycling bin was outside the front door so I was able to put them straight in. (What a gigantic waste of money and paper it is to print those massive books only for them to be put into the bin right away!)

Anyway, is www.phonebookoptout.ie still the site to use to opt out of receiving it? We tried to opt out using the site before but it wouldn't work properly. Surprise, surprise, it's still not working! Nothing appears in the boxes when I type. Any ideas?
    Hi Toto Wolfcastle

Thanks for highlighting this issue with the site - It's happening for me too. Unfortunately that is the only was to unsubscribe but I i will certainly pass your feedback on and request that this error is looked in to as soon as possible

Cheers
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 3,920 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

Hi we have still not received our phonebooks.   

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Hi we have still not received our phonebooks.
    Hello Grab All Association

FCR media Ireland now arrange deliveries and you can request a delivery from them by calling 01 618 8000

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement