Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SRC SR4-A3 (a.k.a M16 A3)

Options
  • 01-10-2015 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭

An SRC SR4-A3 a.k.a M16 A3. I'm the second owner bought it from another user here on Boards.ie (who gamed it once), I've had it four or so years and it's seen a handful of games with me. It's got some scuffs and scratches but is in full working order (had it serviced in M.I.A last January and have not gamed it since).

I've removed the original plastic heatguard from around the barrel and put a metal rail system on, as well as some KingArm rail guards. Comes with the new rail system, the old heatgaurd (in case you want to put it back on instead), carry handle, carry handle mounted scope and two batteries (which are both in woeful condition and won't do you much good, just being honest). Comes in original box along with chrono sheet from M.I.A.

Muzzle velocity/energy; 319.26fps/97.31mps or 0.95joules.

Looking for just €150.00.

Not looking for trades and not looking to split. Cannot deliver, collection (in Meath) or posted (buyer pays postage and packaging, registered post or courier only to avoid issues).

Link to the original thread from previous owner;
    Click Here!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭IrishMactire

Will also throw in two mags for whomever offers asking price of €150.00. Both mags are fairly battered but both work.

Uno Bumpo.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 IRE_Jordan

120? Looking for a gun and I'm in the Meath area?

IRE_Jordan wrote: »
    120? Looking for a gun and I'm in the Meath area? I can collect

Not in any mad rush to sell so going to hold on for the 150.oo euro, sorry.

Price drop; €125.00

• Advertisement
Advertisement