Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

postal lodgement?

Options
  • 01-10-2015 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I lodge cheques to my account in ireland by cheque as I live abroad and cannot use a branch machine. What is the best address to send them too? my branch says they receive them then send them to dublin now, with a lot of delays compared to when they could deal with it in branch.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Carriemac wrote: »
    I lodge cheques to my account in ireland by cheque as I live abroad and cannot use a branch machine. What is the best address to send them too? my branch says they receive them then send them to dublin now, with a lot of delays compared to when they could deal with it in branch.
    Hi Carriemac,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

All post is automatically sent to a central office. The central office will then forward your mail to the correct department so they can action your request as soon as possible. The post will only be sent back to 
    branch if you put a staff members name on the letter.

Thanks,

Tara C

Advertisement