Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dana white looking for a fight

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

And Matt doubled over at himself retelling the haunted house story again in a studio, fake laughter. Hate that stupid skittish laughter.
    Dana didn't look well at all.
    Said it before but the 'fight factory' was the best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

The fella asking din thomas if he wanted watermelon flavour beer straight off the bat was hilarious

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

ricero wrote: »
    The fella asking din thomas if he wanted watermelon flavour beer straight off the bat was hilarious

Haha cracked up at that. His reaction was gas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Beersmith

Din adds nothing to the show I've found.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,895 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Just caught up on the last episode that was released about a month ago. Good ep, Villante was a good laugh, cop ride around was cool, Matt coaching fighters is always interesting as well. Seriously craving pizza after it.

• Advertisement

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Just caught up on the last episode that was released about a month ago. Good ep, Villante was a good laugh, cop ride around was cool, Matt coaching fighters is always interesting as well. Seriously craving pizza after it.

I actually walked up my local town and bought a pizza after watching the last episode :pac:

Advertisement