Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

creche in cork city, prices?

Options
  • 01-10-2015 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

hi guys

so i'm looking for a creche in cork city for our little girl. we live near the little miracles creche in blackpool but their prices are like 1000€ per week for a couple days. i can literally not afford that.

i dont know what i was expecting, but in my home country all these things are free. but 1000€ (even for a month) is just too much. i'm not earning THAT much yet.

is there any affordable, yet good and recommendable creche in cork city center for people who are not earning a fortune?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

have you got a community crèche in your area?

Are you eligible for any of the government schemes? TEC/CETS/CCS/ECCE etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭murfilein

John Mason wrote: »
    have you got a community crèche in your area?

Are you eligible for any of the government schemes? TEC/CETS/CCS/ECCE etc.

i've checked with the schemes, but i'm not eligible with any of those. however i found a community creche which has prices that allow me to send my kid for like 3-5 days a month. better than nothing!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

murfilein wrote: »
    i've checked with the schemes, but i'm not eligible with any of those. however i found a community creche which has prices that allow me to send my kid for like 3-5 days a month. better than nothing!

get your name down quick, they all have long waiting lists.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 CorkGurl

Is there a creche in Cork City Centre I can drop my child to for 1 HR while I go to interview?

Advertisement