Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current account fee rise?

Options
  • 01-10-2015 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hello, just checked my online banking and ive been charged 6.25 for the quarter. Has the amount increased?

Regards

atola

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Atola wrote: »
    Hello, just checked my online banking and ive been charged 6.25 for the quarter. Has the amount increased?

Regards

atola
    Hi Atola,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

To view a breakdown of your charges log on to Banking 365 Online, select statements and then select documents.

If you are not registered to view e-statements online then you will need to call BOI Direct on 0818365365 & a representative with account access can assist you.

For information on Fees and Charges please see here.

Thanks,

Tara C

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Atola

Regards

atola
    Hi Atola,

To view a breakdown of your charges log on to Banking 365 Online, select statements and then select documents.

If you are not registered to view e-statements online then you will need to call BOI Direct on 0818365365 & a representative with account access can assist you.

Thanks,

Tara C
    Thanks for your reply Tara. It shows my statements but theres no documents on other charges. Maybe because it was on the 25th Sept and its too soon?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Regards

atola
    Hi Atola,

Thanks,

Tara C
    Thanks for your reply Tara. It shows my statements but theres no documents on other charges. Maybe because it was on the 25th Sept and its too soon?
    Hi Atola,

As this is not available online, please call BOI Direct on 0818365365 & a representative will be happy to check this for you. A representative will also give you a breakdown of your fees and charges.

Thanks,
    Tara C

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Atola

OK thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

OK thanks
    You're welcome Atola, if we can help with anything else please let us know.

Thanks

Janette

• Advertisement
Advertisement