Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applying for medicine from Uk help

Options
  • 01-10-2015 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I've just recently decided I would like to apply for a medicine course in Ireland, but I don't know how to go about it. Any information from requirements to what the process requires (statements, interviews, offers). All I know is that there is a hpat exam required.
    Any tips would be appreciated greatly.
    I am in my last year of A levels (A2) studying in the UK, Birmingham.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Abby19

Hi, I've just recently decided I would like to apply for a medicine course in Ireland, but I don't know how to go about it. Any information from requirements to what the process requires (statements, interviews, offers). All I know is that there is a hpat exam required.
    Any tips would be appreciated greatly.
    I am in my last year of A levels (A2) studying in the UK, Birmingham.

Check out CAO.ie - this is the Central Applications Office, our version of UCAS. There are details of how to apply and lists the points requirements and how to convert A-levels to points.

Qualifax.ie also has details

Advertisement