Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paraglide West

Options
  • 01-10-2015 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I purchased a deal from living social for my partners birthday for Paraglide West. We had such a bad experience. The guy that runs it, Jacek, is the rudest most aggressive man I've ever had to deal with. He slapped my partner in the head numerous times when they were in the air, while screaming abuse at him. Ironically Jacek already had a black eye so I'm assuming he did something similar to somebody else. this guy should not be allowed deal with the public if this is how he treats people. Paragliding can be a very dangerous sport and people need to feel safe while doing it, not get abused by the guy running it. I'm absolutely appalled at what happened.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,371 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

If the slap was required to get your partner to do what he was told in a life or death situation, it would be acceptable.
    In any other circumstance, I can't see how he could justify slapping customers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Sammyfi

I would agree with you, but unfortunately that was not the case. My partner is a 42 year old man and a father to our new born baby, he is not the type of person that would mess around while on a paraglide! It was totally unprovoked. I am bringing this further as this man should not, under any circumstances, be dealing with people with the way he acts.

Advertisement