Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diploma in Project Management

• 01-10-2015 9:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

Has anyone done this course?

http://www.cit.ie/course/CREPMAN8

Is it useful for career development?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭kevohmsford

I am in the process of applying for the PGC in Project Management at the University of Liverpool. It is through distance learning. My job involves some Project Management but would like to work in this area more. I am waiting to see of my employer will contribute towards the fees.

Like you I am wondering about the benefits of doing this course as it is alot of money if I have to pay for it myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭sozbox

Mine is being covered fully which is a nice bonus. How much is the Liverpool one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭kevohmsford

sozbox wrote: »
    Mine is being covered fully which is a nice bonus. How much is the Liverpool one?

It is going to cost around €10k for the year PGC in Project Management at Liverpool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭sozbox

That'a a bit alright. Would you consider going straight for the PMP instead if work isn't prepared to contribute?

Advertisement