Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kinect for XBox 360

Options
  • 01-10-2015 10:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I've picked up an xbox 360 for my kid. I've been looking for a kinect sensor, but I've been told that I won't be able to get a new one. Gamestop have pre owned kinects for €50.

Is there better value out there? What do you think is €50 good value? Or where should I go to get one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

boobar wrote: »
    Hi,

I've picked up an xbox 360 for my kid. I've been looking for a kinect sensor, but I've been told that I won't be able to get a new one. Gamestop have pre owned kinects for €50.

Is there better value out there? What do you think is €50 good value? Or where should I go to get one?

That's very expensive, they might be Xbox One Kinect 2.0 at that price as its around the same as CEX are charging for them but they won't work with a 360.

They sell the kinect for the 360 for €18 in CeX so worth checking them out.

https://ie.webuy.com/product.php?sku=S360KINSOXB

Advertisement