Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Singer (& Guitarist) Available - Cork

• 01-10-2015 10:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks,

Looking to join with a band in Cork, or another musician, as its been a while since I was active on music scene and I am dying to involved again.

I'm 25, and I play and listen to all sorts of stuff ranging from Kings of Leon and The Black Keys, to Bon Iver, The Lumineers, or Paola Nutini to the likes of even Ottis Redding or Elton John.

Unless you're gearing more towards hard rock and metal, I'm pretty sure we'll have a bunch of songs in common. Unfortunately I don't quite have the vocal power to get that metal scream down!

Would love to work on some original stuff with others, if the opportunity arose, and I have a few things of my own that I could bring to the table.

Brownie points if you can play piano or keyboard, as there are a load of songs that I would love to be able to do with either. No biggie if you can't.

I can record a song if people are looking for a sample of a certain type, or whatever, but the below is something that I already have on soundcloud, for anyone interested.

https://soundcloud.com/gf_music/oh-la-la

If you're like me for the last few months, you'll read this message, think to yourself that you should probably pm the OP at least, and then not bother, then let this be the encouragement for you to reach out and say hello.

Advertisement