Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anybody about saturday?

Options
  • 01-10-2015 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭

Ill be up in dublin saturday, will anybody be about?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 droy900

I haven't played anything for 4 weeks I'm willing to come .

• Registered Users Posts: 25 droy900

Are the Saturday casuals dead ?

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Nah, casuals always has a quiet spell around this time, as people begin jobs or go back to college.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 kevin6877

New fella here, was at the EVO all nighter but haven't been down since. I can make it down there for 5:45 if anybody's down.

Also, do you fellas have enough setups or should I bring my PS3 down? I have USFIV, TTT2 and Third Strike, but they're all digital copies.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Rock_

I could be there today, if we are enough. Lemme know. :3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

kevin6877 wrote: »
    New fella here, was at the EVO all nighter but haven't been down since. I can make it down there for 5:45 if anybody's down.

Also, do you fellas have enough setups or should I bring my PS3 down? I have USFIV, TTT2 and Third Strike, but they're all digital copies.

Hi Kevin, Saturdays is very quiet atm

No need for you to bring consoles as the event has event we need bar copies of games and controllers

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭chunkis

Am here now, there is about 20 people upstairs, but all smash players, anybody fancy a pint?

Advertisement