Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business banking in the US?

Options
  • 01-10-2015 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭

Hoping some of our US posters would be able to help out here.

Just landed a client in the US (yay) with a second hopefully to be confirmed by the end of the month (double yay). I have to set up an LLC over there, but I was wondering about business banking?

We're going to set up the LLC in Nevada for various reasons, but the second customer will be in NYC. We're also chasing a few more on the east coast.

I was thinking of opening an account with BOA in NYC, because they're pretty much everywhere & also have a business branch here. Most of the banking will be done electronically.

Is there much to setting up a business account & is there another nationwide chain that I should be looking at before settling on BOA?

Comments

Advertisement