Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foals + Everything Everything 3Arena, February 10th 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Be still my beating heart. Tickets on sale next Friday at 9am.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,547 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Great support too, I'll be going for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

definitely going to this.

i'll be surprised if they don't headline Longitude or EP, they've done an MCD-related festival after a spring solo gig promoted by them a few times now. probably headlining Reading & Leeds by the sound of things.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Sheog

Awesome!!!! I am soooo broke though after all the ticket purchasing I've been doing recently! think I'm going to have to put it on my Christmas wish list!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Excellent news. Already going to see EE in November so them twice in space of a few months is manna from heaven.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

how much are tickets likely to be? Can't find it on TM. Why can't tickets go on sale on payday.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Tickets are €31.50 or €34.50 excluding the Ticketbastard charge.

excellent value

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

It will be like the soundtrack to a River Island shop

• Registered Users Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭sheroman01

I missed them last time at Olympia, I'd say they'd be incredible in a small venue. But I'm all for the 3Arena too. Can't wait :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Unreal! Been waiting for the dublin leg to be announced for ages. A bit of a shame they've out grown the smaller venues but the new album is made for big sound. Don't think we'll get them in the academy again!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

I'd rather see them play somewhere like the Olympia but it'll have to do.

did anyone get tickets? the countdown got to 0 and the page refreshed and was blank, so I manually refreshed about 3 seconds later and then got the "Tickets are currently not available..." message. They hardly sold out the presale allocation in less than 10 seconds? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Just got tickets there, so shouldn't be a problem :D

hhmmm, i don't know what i'm doing wrong so, still coming up as tickets unavailable:
    http://www.ticketmaster.ie/foals-dublin-02-10-2016/event/18004F45996F49C0?artistid=1182026&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

e: just got them via a different link on the 3 app.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Got my tickets easily enough anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 and3ky

You have to get them from the Foals official site under Live and click Dublin link

Got mine there, lucky I was following the thread, was sure it was Friday on sale and only available to 3 customers before that?

hots wrote: »
    Got mine there, lucky I was following the thread, was sure it was Friday on sale and only available to 3 customers before that?

And then had a little panic when I saw a seat number, stupid ticketing systems.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

It won't sell out that quick will it?

• Advertisement

Effects wrote: »
    It won't sell out that quick will it?

I doubt it will this time in the 3 but in the Olympia and Academy in years gone by they've always gone pretty quickly...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

Ticket sorted in the presale this morning. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭marvin80

Anyone know the stage times for Wednesday?

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭beecee

marvin80 wrote: »
    Anyone know the stage times for Wednesday?

I'll echo this. Is it normally on MCD twitter or is there a better source?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭marvin80

The question was asked under this tweet so hopefully they'll reply:

https://twitter.com/mcd_productions/status/697018634057687040

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭A.Gorilla

Just got an e-mail off ticketmaster saying their DJ set in the button factory after the gig is cancelled :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,543 ✭✭✭Duff

Anyone know roughly what time this will be over? Last bus home for me is 11:30. Gigs are usually over by 11 in 3Arena, right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mahoganygas

Standing tickets sold out. Only seated remaining.

Duff wrote: »
    Anyone know roughly what time this will be over? Last bus home for me is 11:30. Gigs are usually over by 11 in 3Arena, right?
    yep, and their gigs on this tour have been about 75-80mins, so it should be well over by 11.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Are the stage times out yet?

Advertisement