Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cleaner Kildare

Options
  • 02-10-2015 9:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi does anyone have a cleaner they can recommend in the Kildare town area (we're about a mile outside the town so own transport would be needed). TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65,428 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Moved from Dublin County West to Kildare

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭delahuntv

yep - I'll PM details later when I get them from herself.

Been using this person for about 3 years - charges €12 per hour. That why we went with her because she charges a proper commercial rate and does a great job. We basically round it up to €40 for a 3 hour shift and we find she stays well over 3 hours most times. Once every 2 weeks is what we do (just makes the day to day stuff easier! :) ) She drives too - we're 2 miles out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭rhubarbcustard

delahuntv wrote: »
    yep - I'll PM details later when I get them from herself.

Been using this person for about 3 years - charges €12 per hour. That why we went with her because she charges a proper commercial rate and does a great job. We basically round it up to €40 for a 3 hour shift and we find she stays well over 3 hours most times. Once every 2 weeks is what we do (just makes the day to day stuff easier! :) ) She drives too - we're 2 miles out!

Hi All, sorry to bring up old thread. Is there any chance i could get this cleaners number on a DM (or any other recommended Cleaner in Kildare Town) if they are still available. its hard to find people that come with a recommendation.

Advertisement